decorated cakes is a Blackbird specialty. All of our cakes are
made from scratch using the highest quality ingredients.When considering a Blackbird cake for your event you have
a few options for cake flavors. You may select a cake from our Seasonal Cake Menu, our Homestyle Cakes, or a Custom Cake. The Seasonal Cakes are usually available in the bakery
in a daily basis but as always, to assure availability please allow
48 hr notice for all cake orders.Blackbird will write on most cakes (some cake finishes prevent writing) free of charge. For any decoration beyond a simple message, we charge $40 per hour. Decorated cakes can be as elaborate or as simple as you would like. If you would like, our cake decorators will be happy to work within a budget.
The Homestyle Cakes are just that- cakes that your mom (or some other sweet person) might have made for you. You have the choice of white or chocolate cake with a filling and finish frosting option. See options below:
- White Chocolate buttercream
- Light Chocolate bc
- Dark Chocolate bc
- Cream Cheese frosting
- Seasonal buttercream
- 6″ $40.
- 9″ $58.
- 1/4 sheet split (with a filling layer) $50
- 1/2 sheet split (with a filling layer) $100
Gluten-free * & Vegan Options
We do offer gluten-free and vegan cake options. Please call
and talk to one of our cake decorators to see what choices
are available this season.
Are cupcakes your wish? Blackbird makes a variety of delicious cupcakes all year round!
Our pricing ranges from a basic cupcake to one with ‘fancy’ decoration.
We ask for a minimum order of 12 /each per flavor.
- Basic (cupcake + delicious frosting) $3.75
- Alternative Delicious (gluten-free or vegan) $4.
- Simple (cupcake + delicious frosting + simple decoration) $4.
- Filled Basic $4.75
- Fancy (cupcake + delicious frosting + fancy decoration) $4.25+
Please allow 1 week notice for any custom cake or cupcake orders.
* Gluten Free Folks: Although we make every effort to keep our gluten free products just that (using rice, tapioca, soy and potato flours mostly) because we do have gluten flours in our baking environment we cannot guarantee no trace gluten presence in our goods.Thank-you.